Sunday, January 27, 2013

Communication Load Revisited

A long time ago I discussed the concept of "Communication Load" and their activities devised by Maggie Johnson in her book. Please note all of this information on these slide power points are from Maggie and in they are not my own! 











If you love this information like I did, there is so much more in her book the "Selective Mutism Resource Manual, this manual is for parents and therapists alike, it provides handouts of information you can give to others to education on Selective Mutism as well as treatment plans and general information and guidance. I refer to this book ALL the time and love her treatment model, by far it is the most practical and simple to implement for any person with the time needed. 

To read more on communication please check out my following post "removing barriers to engagement".


No comments:

Post a Comment